From:
Rick Feldhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Feldhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 17:44:02 EST
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Phone: (502)852-5752; Fax: (502)852-6222

Just finished scanning today's posts and surprised the above not noted.
Perhaps we get our copy before other regions since it arrived in yesterday's
mail.

A very complimentary article on Paul and that Disney enterprises couldn't have
done better. He is a multi-millionaire now, but living with family who are
friends of the coach, the All-North American boy, role of family, etc. Oh yes
they also mentioned his superb hockey skills. Recommended reading. Also
another hockey player in the Faces Section - as I recall it was Holzinger from
BGSU.

The surest sign that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the
universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us.
Calvin of Calvin and Hobbs 11/94.