From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 02:16:57 -0500
My BU web pages are back and they are better than ever. The following
changes have been made to the BU Hockey pages since the weekend:

The Terriers player profiles are now availabe.
The Boxscore page has been eliminated and replaced with individual pages for
each game. The boxscores for each game are available through the schedule page.
There are several new boxscores available.
The boxscore pages have been modified to be easier to read for lynx users.
The statistics page has been modified to be easier to read for lynx users.
The Hockey-L archives link has been moved to the Other College Hockey Sites
page.
The links have been modified to be friendlier.

The modifications to to the statistics page and boxscore pages are in
response to a suggestion about how to improve the readability of of the
pages for lynx users.  Please let me know if you think the pages are easier
to read, the same, or harder to
read (everyone is invited to respond).

All comments and suggestions about these pages are welcome and wanted. All
mail will be read will be read and all suggestions
will be considered.

In case you need it, the address to reach the BU pages is:

http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html

I hope you enjoy them.

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!