From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 01:04:48 EST
Hockey East lists O'Sullivan as a F in its leading scorers tally.
O'Sullivan, as many know, switched to wing before the beginning of
this season and as far as I know, he has played that position every
game - perhaps only sparingly jumping back to the blueline if at all.

I do not know who is keeping a list of the leading scorers in the NC$$
among defensemen, but O'Sullivan should not be included.  Buddy would
be right to claim that Perrault is #1.

As of 01/05/95, Jeff Tory of Maine led all HE defensemen in overall
scoring with 4-18--22 in 19 games.

I also see that in the HE notes section of last week's release, under
BU, the description of the Mariucci Classic includes, "Defenseman
Chris O'Sullivan was named tourney Most Valuable Player...".  If BU is
issuing information that says O'Sullivan is a D, it is a mistake.