From:
Dan Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 91 21:38:29 CDT
Players from Omaha Lancers Junior Hockey who received scholarship to
college hockey:
   NAME               POSITION  COLLEGE          HOMETOWN
   Jeff Lembke     -  Goalie  - North Dakota     Fargo
   Brent Cary      -  Forward - Denver           Indianapolis
   Angelo Ricci    -  Forward - Denver           Chicago
   Paul Koch       -  Defense - Denver           St. Paul
   Kelly Hultgren  -  Defense - St. Cloud        Bloomington, MN
   Dan Carter      -  Forward - Miami - Ohio     Mount Pleasant, Michigan

This is what I have so far, I will receive an update list in 2 weeks.
 Dan Albers
Univ of Nebraska