From:
Arthur Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 91 17:48:09 EDT
On Tue, 9 Apr 91 12:42:39 +1000 <[log in to unmask]> said:

>TO ANYBODY OUT THERE:
>
>I've been trying to track down the box score from the Cornell - Lake
>Superior game at this past Syracuse Invitational, without much success.
> Neither the Boston Globe - which is usually pretty good about such
>things, though they omit shots by period and penalties - nor the Ithaca
>Journal deemed the game worthy of a full box.  Any Red or Laker folks
>out there have it on hand?

Greg,

I've got the stats at home, and will send them to you if I remember
(1) to bring them in, and (2) your address. The reason none of the
media carried the box score of the game is due to one of the
major gripes I have about the operation of the Syracuse Invitational,
namely its total lack of support for the media. There was no
official box score or game stats distributed to anyone covering
the game.

Arthur