From:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 23:08:22 CDT
As I sit here trying to remember the alma maters of the '80 Olympic Team, it
occurs to me that we may have done this on the list before.  Anyway, these are
the ones I'm sure of...

Mark Wells, Bowling Green
Ken Morrow, Bowling Green
Jim Craig, BU
Jack O'Callahan, BU
Mike Euruzione, BU
Dave Silk, BU
Dave Christian, North Dakota
Neal Broten, Minnesota
Phil Verchota, Minnesota
Rob McClanahan, Minnesota
Mark Pavelich, Minnesota-Duluth
Bill Baker, Minnesota
Steve Christoff, Minnesota
Steve Janaszak, Minnesota
Mike Ramsey, Minnesota
Buzz Schneider, Minnesota
Eric Strobel, Minnesota
John Harrington, Minnesota-Duluth
Bob Suter, Wisconsin
Mark Johnson, Wisconsin

Actually, I think that is the list.  These were the 20 who actually were on the
roster during the Olympics.  Janaszak, of course, is the only one who didn't
play.  I was glad ESPN replayed that game and that I could tape it.  It is the
only sporting event that sends chills up my spine every time I see or hear it.

Justin