From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 91 14:03:00 CST
Duke writes:

> I have to tell you folks that I spent over an hour to get the seats on
> the end which saw only two goals.  Knowing the Northern has an extremely
> explosive offense in the third period all season long, I wanted to sit on
> the end which they would fire at for the first and third periods.  The
> people at the ticket office gave me tickets with my fellow NMU fans
> because they had no idea which end the home team shot at first.

It really is too bad we didn't manage to meet at the tournament.  I could
have told you which end the 'home' team (in this case NMU) would be defending.
It's silly that the Civic Center people didn't know.

-- Erik
Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1991 WCHA & NCAA Championships         --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM