From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 91 11:30:55 -0700
Reminds me of the old NHL joke...

What's red and plays golf in april???

A montreal canadian.

USAFA Falcon Doings on the off season....

1. A freshman is recovering from clavicle surgery as I write this (my wife
   is probably at the hospital with her "50 minute cookies")

2. The awards banquet will be this weekend.

3. The seniors are planning on going off to be lieutenants

4. I'm not sure what the juniors are doing, but I think they are preparing
   to teach survival to the freshmen.

5. The sophmores are getting ready to teach BEAST (basic combat training)
   to the incoming freshmen

6. The freshmen are getting ready to learn to fly planes, jump out of planes,
   and how to survive as a POW.

7. The recruits are "looking forward????" to beast.

8. The coaching staff is running hockey and golf camps this summer.

9. This fan is planning on playing a lot of golf with his wife, and being
   a taxi for our cadets comings and goings.  He's also working on his wife
   to improve the cookie recipe so the cookies beneficial effects last the
   entire game instead of pooping out in the middle of the 3rd period.
   (that is a somewhat snide remark related to USAFA blowing leads in the
   third period this past season)

Again, thanks to everybody who posted good hockey information.  I enjoy
being on the party line.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-   ..!ucar!boulder!cdash
  or even         (719) 593-3492     -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)