Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 91 09:53:05 CDT

> This morning's paper included an Associated Press story regarding the arrests
> of three Maine players--Matt Martin, Eric Fenton, and I'm not certain of the
> other name, perhaps Teriera?  The charges were for misdemeanor(spell?) assault
> on Friday at the St. Paul Radisson.  Apparently Walsh let spend the night in
> jail so they could think it over.  Interesting that it was kept quiet through
> the tournament.  Anybody out there hear anything about this?

This was mentioned briefly in the Sunday or Monday Star Tribune in Mpls/St.
Paul.  The article said that the Maine players (they weren't identified)
got into an argument with a Northern Michigan fan. Sorry I don't have
more info.  I'm curious, too.

--
John J. Feigal                       phone: (612) 638-7834
NCR Network Products Division        email: [log in to unmask]