From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 10:54:13 -0400
I called channel 53 (WNVT), a public television station in northern
Virginia that was the only station in the country last year to show all 8
NCAA semifinal games last year to find out if they were going to have any
college hockey this year.  The station manager called me back to say that
they will have the first and 2nd rounds of the NCAA semifinals again this
year.  They also plan to have the ECAC tournament and they are bidding
for a package of ECAC games to be shown in January and February.  I wish
they were going to show some games this month, but at least it's
something to look forward to.  He said that he'll know about the ECAC
games early in December and that I could call him back then.

Carol