From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 91 11:23:57 CST
Congratulations to Northern Michigan for their Championship, and to BU,
Maine, and Clarkson for getting to St. Paul and presenting what (from
all reports I saw) was a classy final four.

I had to play a comp. sci. hockey game Saturday night (the rink was
already paid for), so I only saw the 1st and 2nd periods of the final
(and the winning goal hours and hours later on when ESPN finally
rememebered to show it). Wow! NMU's 4th goal was *so* pretty and after
the 5th, I felt bad for the 2 BU defensemen on the play (I play defense
too) and thought that their breakdown was a sign that BU couldn't turn
it around. Was I ever wrong.....

Did I understand correctly that ESPN will be replaying to game
this week?

	--david