From:
David Halonen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 91 08:23:38 LCL
Subject:Post season bragging rights...

As a loyal Michigan Tech fan, I've been taking some abuse the last couple of
seasons.  MTU just hasn't done that well.  Except that this past year was a
marked improvement over the year before.  So my question is:  according to the
computer ranking, was MTU the most improved team?

Also, who dived the most (number of positions), who was the most consistant,
etc...

David Halonen, Center for Machine Intelligence, EDS
Ann Arbor, MI           (313) 995-0900
[log in to unmask]   or  AppleLink: N0548 or D5990