Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 91 23:50:24 EST
Sorry this is a little late I've been away on business in the College Hockey
Vacuum, yes California, where it was impossible fo rme to find out the final
outcome of the Clarkson-LSSu matchup.

Well as promised I must eat some crow here as I was quite surprised to hear LSSU
blew a 3-0 lead in game one, and subsequently lost to Clarkson. I then saw that
LSSU tied it up, only to find the next day that the tie breaking game score was
nowhere to be found.  Upon arriving home to see todays Boston Globe I asertained
the outcome upon seeing Clarkson had lost to BU. So...

I public and humbly apologize to all the Clarkson fans for having doubted the
strength of a fellow ECAC team, however....

If you recall my original statement that started all this I said that upon
seeing both final matches in the Garden that I thought the level of play of the
HE teams was better than that of the ECAC teams. Well both those teams (Maine,
BU) made it to the final four, and sadly for Clarkson, but in support of my
assertion, BU beat Clarkson, rather convincingly from what the paper says, sigh
... sorry I missed that one. Well you all know where I'll be tomorrow, parked
 at
home in front of my TV with a homebrew or several watching what will likely be
another very exciting and competitive NCAA Hockey final.

The only thing I lament is that after tomoorow no more College hockey till
October, boohoo.

Jay H

Disclaimer: Don't have a cow man
It's a window system named X, not a system named X Window.