Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 91 17:14:23 CDT
Shari writes;
.
.  stuff deleted
.
> I'm sure the
> St. Paul organizers are bummed out that the participating
> schools are from so far away. The Gophers would have filled
> the place, and Wisconsin, UMD, NoDak, or St. Cloud would have
> brought big crowds as well. As it is now, I doubt if any game
> will have more than 10,000. (The arena holds ~17,000).

This could very well be true, but today's Minneapolis paper
said that 3000 tickets are still available not counting the
500 held for each participating school.  This would imply that
attendance should be 12000 per session, but there probably will be a
lot of no shows (especially Thursday afternoon).

I'll be there in section 118 row S seat 1 (wearing some kind of
Minnesota hockey apparel).

John Feigal