From:
"Kenneth H. Snell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 91 22:23:32 EST
    Hockey lunatics everywhere:

       Clarkson has now established itself as a force to be reckoned with,
and could quite possibly take the title.  The play this weekend was the best
of all season with few mental or physical screw-ups.  (Other than game 2)

       Anyway, can the hockey-l folks set up a time to meet somewhere for
a beer or something on thursday or friday?  I know the Clarkson folks will be
there Thursday about 2 pm, but we will be tired from the 25 hour bus ride.
Friday would be easier since it is an off day for everyone and we will all
have new things to talk about.  Since Carol and Erik are stationed there
can you two figure out a place to go?  The only place I remember from last
year is a bar called "Winners".  At least we can find it.  Please feel fre
free to respond to me personally.  I am really looking forward to meeting
you folks.

P.S. I will be leaving Wed. at noon so any correspondence will have to be
tomorrow.

----- Ken
      Clarkson '91
      "Trapped the Badgers",
      "Sank the Lakers",
      "Now we need a house dog..."

Congrats to BU, Maine and N. Michigan, it is going to be a great final four.