Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 91 09:53:22 EST
 In order to be assured that no one is left out (I will try to send each person
 who responded to the original message a personal message, but in case a link
 goes down anywhere...) here is how to find me at the games.

 I am in section 117 row S seat 9 and I will make a point of hanging around my
 section during the intermissions. I will be wearing either maroon and gold or
 my white "Minnesota Hockey - Born in the U.S.A." sweatshirt. If you know where
 you'll be at you can send me the specifics. Erik and his wife sit in section
 118 row R on the aisle I think, they will be wearing their "Gopher ears" hats
 and are pretty easy to spot.

 Erik, Paula and I are planning on getting all those in attendance together on
 Thursday night after the second semi-final at their room in the Radisson Hotel
 on Kellogg Blvd. (It's about 4 blocks from the Civic Center.) I hope all the
 local Hockey-L people will attend also, even if they aren't staying in
 downtown St Paul as we are. (Hey, this is a "road trip" for me too, I live in
 Minneapolis!!! *:-) ) If you miss us at the game, just call Erik Biever's room
 from the hotel lobby and we'll give you the password!

 If you're wondering WHO all the Gopher fans will be cheering for (since our
 wonderful Gophers are not making an appearance this year) I predict that we
 will be cheering for Clarkson (GOLDEN Knights being the connection) and most
 definitely for Northern Michigan who is from the WCHA (sorry Maine!).

 So there you have it. Address any questions to me please and not the list.
 See some of you real soon!!

 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!! (as always)