From:
"Kyle D. Aumell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 91 22:09:01 EST
   I can't believe myself, but Clarkson University has  ended LSSU's 28-game
unbeaten streak with a rousing 7-3 win. I know very little but the  line looked
like this

                 1      2      3      T
Lake Superior    0      3      0      3
Clarkson         1      1      5      7
 I can't believe it, after giving up 3 unanswered goals, Clarkson returned with
7 of their own, (2 empty net). Hugo belanger had 2, the first goal and the game
winner. Scott Thomas had one and I don't know who else. I'll tell you the whole
story tomorrow if I wake up, as I am now going out to celebrate......

							Kyle