From:
"Kenneth H. Snell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 91 22:32:52 EST
    Ok Gurus here you go...

   As I write this it is 10:30, thursday night.  We are due to leave for LSSU
at midnight and arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon.  I just want to state that
our team has been and will be full of surprises this season (Beating BU at home,
tying Dartmouth at home etc.)  We don't have a lot to do up here in the north
country but hockey gives us all an out to see the country.  This series will
most likely end Clarkson's season.  (I mean I am not blind, they are 26-0-2
in their last 28 games) but still, I can't help but think of what might happen
this weekend if we win.
     Ok, enough weird stuff.  Here are some predictions:

 Minnesota over Maine (3 games, possibly OT)

Michigan clobbering BU.  I think BU is playing over their heads.

N.Michagan over A-A.  Time for the pumpkin to return.

LSSU over Clarkson. (in 3, likely OT)

Now for all you Clarkson fans, don't think I have gone off the deepend.  The
feelings I have gathered from the team, coaching staff, rink rats and odd
hockey people is intimidation.  They really feel overwhelmed by playing the
number one team in the country.  This could be offset if Clarkson can play
like they are able however, LSSU will most likely prevent it.

 Ok, see you all in the midwest tomorrow.  (The Band, The Band, The Band...)

------Later,

      Ken

      Clarkson '91

      "Feeling like david with a sling..."