From:
Jim Baines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 91 15:23:55 EST
> The Black Bear's, as No. 1 seed, had a bye last weekend, so Friday at
>  Bangor, Maine, will be the first game....[of the Maine/UMinn series]
   ^^^^^^

A necessary correction, UMaine is in ORONO, not Bangor.  Bangor is
where the international airport is; Orono (and UM in particular) is
eight miles north of Bangor.

By the way, for those who didn't catch the quote that caused Coach
Walsh to be suspended, here 'tis...

"That kid [UW goalie Duane Derksen] got up three days quicker than
 Christ did!"

|Jim Baines, a.k.a. "Sportscaster",  BITNET: IO60312@MAINE           |
|"Fill the Steins to Dear Old Maine..."  GO BLACK BEARS!!!           |
| M! A! I! N! E!  GooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO BLUE!!! Beat them Gophers!  |