From:
"S.S. MICHAUD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 91 08:32:23 EST
The other thing in danger for the Gophers is heading to St. Paul!!!.
Seriously, regarding the Shawn Walsh discussion, Shawn is the best thing
that ever happend to Maine Hockey. He is VERY WELL RESPECTED and VERY WELL
LIKED by Maine players and fans alike. Now that I put my two cents in I
will go start getting myself psyched to cheer on the BEARS Friday and
Saturday nights (hopefully that is the only games we play THIS weekend).
Anyone "from away" coming to Orono this weekend?