Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 17:40:49 EST
Mike Machnik:
. . . The
      bye is a HUGE advantage under the current format,
=====
Well, I think it depends on the circumstances - I must speak from a
fan point of view, not a player but it would seem to me that the BYE
for BU this year was perhaps beneficial to BU, but that a BYE for
BC would not have been (after the fact, there is little evidence to
support this). . . There have been years that I felt the BYE which
MSU drew was to their DISadvantage in that they seemed to lose the
sharp edge they had honed and ended up losing after drawing the BYE.

Again . . . I think it depens on the circumstances.
==========
Adam Bryant
 . . . On a side note, Parker sent a letter to the Daily Free Press (the
paper) which was an open letter to the students.  This letter
requested that Parker and the team was very glad of the support that
students have been giving the team this year, but that he was upset by
our fans reputation as being "unsportsmanlike". :
=====
I believe Parker has some problems of his own to overcome before he
goes to work on anyone else about sportsmanship.  The example he sets
 . . .   (left blank intentionally).

-glen keeney-