Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 16:24:02 EST
To be honest,we have no need to rub anyone's nose in it, least of all the
people out west.  We're just sick of being bashed by that other eastern
conference (and, for my part, I'm also a NY Rangers fan, so I get this sort
of thing at the pro level, too :^).  It'sjust that some of us get out of
control (some of us more than  others, right, Ted?).  And I'm sorry if
I've offended anyone...

There. Having said that, let's take two from Lake State (so we can get the
CCHA on our case as well!  :^)

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
"LET'S GO TECH!"