Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 13:19:05 EST
Well, I blew two calls.

I can't understand what happened to BC.  Alaska-Anchorage made them look awful.
But this morning I talked to someone who writes for my school paper as a sports
correspondent.  He said he wasn't surprised.  In fact, he had said Alaska had a
good chance of beating BC because BC takes teams too light.  "Merrimack could
have very easily gone 3-0 against them.  The fact they won 2 was a lot of luck"
"Northeastern knocked them out of the playoffs."  Basically, he said if BC
had taken UAA for the team they were, BC would be going to Northern Michigan.  I
have to agree.

My apologies go out to the Clarkson fans.  I underestimated the Clarkson team.
I thought Wisconsin would blow them away.  Just the opposite occured.

I was a little worried, because I was 0-2 and the last game of the three game
series between Providence-Minnesota and Cornell-Michigan were still to be
played.  I stood to go 0-4, but luckily Minnesota beat Providence and Michigan
beat Cornell to give me a .500 mark.

OK, I still stick with the second round picks I had.  LSSU will beat Clarkson.
The other day, a Clarkson fan said "Bring on LSSU, we're ready!"  Well, I got
news, you won't be bringing them on, you're going there! :-)

UAA at Northern Michigan will be a joke.  Northern will play the way BC should
have played, and UAA will be back in the igloos.

The rest of the picks remain the same.

Kevin

E-mail MIGHT reach me at:

"You can still Rock in America"  - Night Ranger