From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 10:27:04 EST
Jay,
	Yes, we do know about humility, but as a lot of people on the
list seem to like to put down Clarkson a lot, I thought I'd give as
well as we got. The team played some real gutsy hockey against a team
that likes to give cheap shots. I was excited as I posted it Sat. nite
after the game. Sorry if it seemed like a bit much, but I couldn't help
myself.
	As to eating Crow or humble pie, I realize that LSSU is the #1
team in the country (even if TCHCR doesn't think so), but still I have
faith. After seeing the UAA v. BC scores, you have to beleive that
anything is possible. This series will probably go to three games. It
can go any way.
	BTW, does anyone have info about the rink size, arena size, etc?

					Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
					Going to LSSU this weekend, see
					ya there!!