Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 09:17:45 CDT
Keith says:

> Here are my educated-guesses about which refs went where in the first round:
>
> Michigan (CCHA) hosts Cornell (ECAC) : Cole (HE)
> BC (HE) hosts Anchorage (Indep) : Shepherd (WCHA)
> Clarkson (ECAC) hosts Wisconsin (WCHA) : Matt Shegos (CCHA)
> Minnesota (WCHA) hosts Providence (HE) : [Pierre??] (ECAC)

Gallagher was the ref for the Minnesota/Providence series and
Shegos and Sheros from the CCHA were the linesmen (sorry if I
butchered the spelling of their names).  While both teams could
(and did) complain about some of the calls, I thought that it
was a reasonably well officiated series.  Erik and Carol may have
other opinions, though.

John Feigal
Go Gophers!
Beat Maine!!