From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 91 10:02:54 -0500
Here are my educated-guesses about which refs went where in the first round:

Michigan (CCHA) hosts Cornell (ECAC) : Cole (HE)
BC (HE) hosts Anchorage (Indep) : Shepherd (WCHA)
Clarkson (ECAC) hosts Wisconsin (WCHA) : Matt Shegos (CCHA)
Minnesota (WCHA) hosts Providence (HE) : [Pierre??] (ECAC)

And for this week, I'll make these predictions:

Since Cole already did a CCHA game (and he won't go to Maine or BU), I
say he (or another HE ref) will go to Northern Michigan.

Which means Shepherd will have to go to Lake Superior, the ECAC ref
will travel to Boston U and the CCHA ref (possibly Steve Piotrowski
this time around) will make a visit to Orono.

Nothing official, of course.

Keith