From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 91 03:39:57 EST
Hey all you non-believers...
	I seem to remember some people talking about Wisconsin winning in
two, or in two "blowout" games. Well, some of you will be surprised to find
that Clarkson beat Wisconsin in 2 games. Last ght the Golden Knights won
8-3 (as posted before), and tonight, they won 5-4 in a close game.

	As in last night's game, the Badgers took a 1-0 lead, and again
CU came back to tie it at 1. I don't remember how the order of scoring went,
but, Wisconsin took a 4-2 lead approximately midway through the second period.
This period was a really dead one at Walker. The players looked beat, the
crowd was silent, and things didn't look good for the home team. With 8 secs.
to go in the 2nd. CU scored making it 4-3 going into the locker rooms. This
is the pivotal goal. At the beginning of the 3rd, the energy returned and
the Knights came out hitting. Eventully they were able to tie it up. This
caused the energy to go up one notch. Finally, Clarkson scored the game
winner with about 4-5 min. to go. The crowd was estatic and when the game
was coming to a close, the ENTIRE arena ('cept the Wis. fans of course) counted
down with the clock. All in all it was a very good game. The ref.'s calling
of the game was shaky at times. The Wisconsin team played a very cheap style
of hockey. (Maybe in retaliation to our clean, checking game.) But a good
time none the less.

					--Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
				"Whadda ya know...*BADGER* is REALLY good
					on ROAD PIZZA!!!!"
				"Or as Badger Pate, or as Badger Dip, or
				The way I like my badger meat...

					_*BURNT LIKE BAD TOAST*_"