From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 91 12:42:56 EST
Hey Mike,
	I beg to differ. Not all four road teams won last night. As all
the postings from Clarskon fans say, the Wisconsin Badgers were at good
'ole Walker Arena in the North Country of New York. (i.e. Wisconsin was
on the road and Clarkson was at home). It was a great game. The Badgers
managed to keep it close through one period, but the Clarkson checking
game was just too much for them. By the middle of the second period, the
Badgers didn't have as much hustle as they did when they first came out.
The momentum swung towards Clarkson and the Badgers couldn't do anything
to get it back. By the end of the game, the Badgers would manage to get
a rush out of their zone, only to be frustrated with maybe one or two shots
and then the Golden Knights would bring it back to the Badger zone and keep
it there for about 2-3 min.

To all the disbelievers:
	Clarkson WILL take this series in two. As a result of our getting
boned by the selection comittee, we have the hardest trip the final four.
(scuse, insert a 'to' after trip) Everyone thought that there would be
an all-western final four, I don't think so. The East is getting a bad rap.
We just play a different style of hockey. We have teams that are just as
good as some of the western teams. I think at least Maine will get to the
final four, maybe even Clarkson (lemr it). We will just need to
play way over our heads on the road. (never say never 8-)

					Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
					Come on, Bring on LSSU, we're ready!!!