From:
"Kyle D. Aumell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 91 09:49:37 EST
   Here's a little better line score than the one I gave last nite.....

                   1      2      3      T
Wisconsin          2      1      0      3
Clarkson           3      3      2      8

	1, Wis, Sykes (Shier,Zent)
 	2. CU,  Trombley (LaPointe)
	3. Wis, Helgeson (Shier, Hill)
	4. CU,  sanderson (Belanger, M. Green)
	5. CU,  Casselman (Tretowicz, Conroy)

I think the paper here has got 2 wrong, as in the article it says Belanger
scored 1st for CU, and then has that in the line. I'm pretty sure it was Hugo.
As you can see Clarkson got scared quickly when(Damn, I forgot the times of gpo
goals) Wisconsin scored 47 secs into the game. But, Clarkson essentially took
control of the game when Casselman scored with only 16 secs lefdt in the period
on a beautiful feed from Craig Conroy.

Second Period
-------------
	6. Wis, Zent (Kurtz) 2:22
	7. CU,  Trombley (Henrich, d'Orsonnens) 4:17
	8. CU,  Thomas (Dubinsky) 6:17
	9. CU,  M. Green (Belanger, Sanderson) 16:38 (pp)

Clarkson pretty much put this one away whn late in the period Don Granato had a
breakaway that would have made it 6-4, but Rogles stuffed him, the Knights
cleared it and the period ended. This was the period when you could see the
Badgers slowing down after a punishing checking and boarding game by the Knights
Scott Thomas, as suspected, was having a field day out there drilling unsuspect-
ing Badgers into the middle of next week.
Another correction (Sorry): Sanderson's goal in the 1st was alson the power play

Third Period
------------
	10. CU,  Sabo (Conroy, Casselman) 1:53
	11. CU,  Belanger (Trombley, Tavi) 14:49 (pp)

Saves
-----
	Wisconsin, Derksen 17  (Wow that's pathetic, a .680 save pct.)
	Clarkson, Rogles 33
The third period was a waste, as Wisconsin had no real scoring oppurtunities and
Clarkson was running time off the clock. Derksen had a rough night, 3 goals came
off rebounds. After the game coach Jeff Sauer of Wisconsin said the small ice
was not a factor, I beg to differ. The Badgers looked confused out there and I'm
assuming it was because they did not have as much room as they were accustomed
to. Belanger of Clarkson ended up with 4 points (2-2), I just confirmed that the
first Clarkson goal was his, and the assists were correct. He could have had
another, maybe, late in the 3rd as he had a breakaway  but opted to get in the
zone and wait for the team to kill time. All and all CU dictated the whole game,
outside of the first 2 minutes. I also read here where mWisconsin is 0-10-0
when trailing after 1 period, make that 0-11-0, and hopefully 0-12-0.
That's it for mr
That's it for me. (Damn mail editor)
							Kyle