Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 91 14:16:25 EST
Here they are folks, my predictions for the national tournament.

Of course, we all remember my Hockey East predictions, I wasn't even
close!  This time, I'll do better (Can I do any worse?) :-)

Boston College vs. Alaska-Anchorage : If BC plays the way they are capable
playing, UAA might as well not bother making the trip to Boston.  But if
BC plays the way they did against Northeastern in the HE playoffs, UAA
will beat them.  In a one game series I might be tempted to give this one
to UAA, but in a 3 game set, BC is the clear cut winner.

Wisconsin vs. Clarkson : Sorry Clarkson fans, but I have to go with the
favorite in this case.  Wisconsin will run away with this one, even if
it is at Clarkson.  Wisconsin in 2 games.

Cornell vs. Michigan : I saw Cornell a few times on SportsChannel this
year, and much as I'd like to think Cornell can beat Michigan, I can't.
Michigan will take this one going away.  Michigan in 2.

Providence at Minnesota : Another laugher.  Minnesota is going to make
the Friars look bad.  Minnesota is superior.  Minnesota in 2.

Second round:

BC at Northern Michigan : Oh please.  Northern Michigan will show the HEM
line how it's done.  Northern Michigan in a rout.

Wisconsin at Lake Superior : Sorry, but I don't think the Boston Bruins could
beat the Lakers right now.  They're my pick to win it all.

BU vs. Michigan.  BU is hot right now, but I think Michigan will Terrierize :-)
them.

Maine vs. Minnesota : If the Maine team decides to take this seriously, they
could contend with LSSU.  Maine will win this one.

Third round:

Northern Michigan vs. LSSU : As I said about the Wisconsin series, no one can
beat the Lakers now.  Sorry Northern fans, but like the Boston Red Sox, wait
till next year.

Maine at Michigan : This one will be close, but I think Maine has just a little
more speed.  That speed will be the deciding factor.

Maine vs. LSSU : Sorry Maine fans, the Lakers are just too fast.  I saw them
on SportsChannel a few times this year.  If this is the series, pack it in
before the series starts.

There you have it.  Kevin the Greek has spoken.  May all of these predictions
come true.  (Actually, I think Merrimack's gonna win it all! :-) )

Kevin

E-mail MIGHT reach me at:

"You can still Rock in America"  - Night Ranger