From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 10:57:00 CST
Duke of Earl sez:

> P.S.  The WCHA final game was about as good as the Friday game at
> Northern in which Minn. and Northern tied after overtime.  I don't want
> to see these two teams meet again for the balance of this season.  Gesh!

Hmmm, I'm hoping to see them meet at 2:05 Thursday March 28 in the Civic
Center, in the NCAA semifinals.  Of course, there's a lot of tough hockey
to be played between here and there.  But I would definitely like to see
them play one more time.

Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1991 WCHA & NCAA Championships         --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM