From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 11:33:23 EST
	I think most people on the list have heard of Pierre. He is the
infamous ref that was suspended during the season. He was suspended
for the weekend when Clarkson played Cornell at Clarkson. He called a
ridiculous amount of penalties (mostly on Clarkson) so that Clarskon spent
approximately half the game short handed(and Cornell still couldn't beat
us 8-). Anyway, during that game, the band was playing "3 Blind Mice" during
a stoppage in play. Before the puck was even close to being dropped, Pierre
blew his whistle and gave the band a warning saying that he would give the
team a bench minor if we continued to play. Most people laughed at him
because we knew that he couldn't (legally) give us a penalty for playing
during a break in play. He needed a police escort out of Potsdam after that
game.

					--Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
					The REAL colors: GREEN 'N GOLD!!!