From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 17:38:41 EST
Bill writes:
>OK, I'll get the puck rolling on this one.  As I recall, Jeremy mentioned that
>his girlfriend would be sitting in the Clarkson section and would be the only
>one wearing a St. Lawrence shirt.  Well, I saw her during the championship
>game, and she wasn't sitting near ANYBODY.  She also kept moving to different
>seats.  Hmmm....

    I thought that was her!  Boy, did she look upset.  I hope you were nice to
    her, Jeremy, and a gracious winner.  Just what made her move over to the
    other section about halfway through the game?  Eh??

>About those nicknames -- don't you guys have WORK to do??  "Gesundheit"
>Tkachuk?  "Puff the Magic" Dragon?  "Raise your hand if you're" Schure?!?
>Oh, my aching stomach. :-)

    Yeah, I have work to do.  But keeping the quality of postings to the
    college hockey mailing list as high as it is can be a full-time job in
    itself, as you well know.

    Forgot one nickname -

    Matt "Colonel" Saunders, NU.

    And you haven't even seen my list of BC nicknames.

    - mike

    p.s. Steve "57 Varieties" Heinze.
    p.p.s. I nominate Mark Grassl's posting as the funniest in the list's
            19 month history.