From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 16:46:02 -0500
Ron,
        I agree with you.  The purpose is quality hockey for people
to watch. Not only fans (Who should be the first priority), but media
and other people as well.
        I do not think that the media should be wined and dined. That
was not the purpose of this post. It's purpose was to let people who
did not know what was happening behind the scenes to better understand
why I think Albany will not get to host an event again.
        I agree that when you have 10,000 people coming and going at all
times, traffic and parking and walking around the arena is an easy thing,
Imagine what happens when 16,000 people are in there at ONCE.
        I am not asking for sympathy for the media. The media's job
is just as important as the fans. To generate and maintain interest in the
sport that they are covering.
                Jayson