From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 12:10:11 EST

Please excuse, but that's not quite what I said.  What I wrote was:
>                                                                        Of
>the 44 Division I teams, there are 18 or 19 whose colors include some shade
>of red:                                                  ^^^^^^^

I wasn't implying that red was the MAIN color.  There's certainly not as much
red in Lowell's road duds as there is in, say, Cornell's or BU's, but it's
there.

Always willing to respond to vicious flamers... :-) :-)

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"A four-year study of couples found that men who did housework were healthier
 than those who didn't."
"Their wives let them live."
-- "Sylvia"