From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 08:57:58 -0500
The place that I've seen the most information on college hockey is _USA
Today_.  They've had an article practically every day for the past 2
weeks.  In fact, the have an article this morning that is mostly about
Lake Superior State.

Of the papers I see every day, they've had the best coverage.  I also see
the _Washington Post_, the _Washington Times_, and the _Baltimore Sun_
every day.  I have access to, but don't always bother to read the _New
York Times_, the _Chicago Tribune_ and the Washington edition of the _Los
Angeles Times_ because their hockey coverage isn't all that great.

Maybe we ought to be writing to _USA Today_ to thank them for their
coverage of college hockey, given how bad the coverage is in so many
other papers.  They also have good coverage of the NHL and most weeks
give the stats of players on all teams.  They rarely have coverage of
other leagues.