From:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 11:56:48 -0600
ston Globe reports the announcers for this
weekends semi-final games on PRIME and finals on ESPN.

Thursday's semifinals on PRIME:
        Play-by-play:  Frank Mazzacco
        Color man:     Bob Norton
                       ^^^^^^^^^^
Saturday's finals on ESPN:
        Play-by-play:  Sean McDonough
        Color man:     Bob Norton
                       ^^^^^^^^^^
                       Oh God, Not again!!!!
At least I won't have to hear talk about Kelly Fairchild being from Grand
Rapids, Michigan anymore.  What a blow hard.

I'm familiar with McDonough and Norton.  Can anyone
tell me about Mazzacco?
Mazzacco is good.

Since Chrlie Shub posted the National Weather Service forecast for MSP, I,
out of professional courtesy, won't give a forecast.  I really hate to out do
the Federal Government!

Rob Holmes
Dept. Of Meteorology
UW-Madison
Go Gophers   (Everytime I say that it feels like I'm poking myself in the eye
              with a sharp stick.)