Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 91 01:09:19 EST
OK, first a few comments:

Best Cheer:  Unfortunately, many SLU people find the S-L-U-T cheer to
be highly offensive.  Thus, we have resorted to "G" or"M" instead.  But
I'vegot a new  one  for next season:  To be said during every  other
chant of "S-L-U":  "D-G-E".  So the overall effect is:  "S-L-U,D-G-E".
We'll see how it works.

Best Cheer #2:  Actually, I think "Disco-tecque" started here with Clarkson
fans (that's where I heard it first).  Another one of our favorites  is:
"LET'S WATCH TREK" (as it's shown Sat. night at 7PM, and runs into the games!)

Best Sign:  I'd have to give the Cornell fans the second prize for "Crucify
the Saints".

Couple of the Weekend: Well, I'd like to thank Clarkson for having a hockey
team, and I'd also like to thank God for creating life and...oh, sorry,
got carried away.  And, since you people really ARE curious, let's just
say it was a LONG car ride home back to the North Country...

Best Nickname:  Right now, some of us here at Clarkson are trying to
rewrite the new song "Rico Suave" by Gerardo to "Mikko Tavi".  Since
the original is a rap done in Spanish and English, we thought we'd try
to do it in Finnish and English.  :^)

Other Good Nicknames:  Mark "Tavern on the" Green,Clarkson
		       Jason Currie "Powder",Clarkson

And there's more:

Biggest Mix-Up:  Actually, there is a tie for this year's award.  The first
one goes to:

The people who printed up my tickets.  They said the HE championship game
started at 5:30, not 5:00.

The second recipient is:  The Clarkson Golden Knights.  I'm not sure what
happened, but when the skated out to receive their awards after the
game Sun. night, the skated out in numerical order, not in the order they
were announced.

Best Mascot:  The Clarkson Golden Knight (OK,  I'm biased, but I only
saw two mascots, and he wins by default, as the other one wins...)

Worst Mascot:  The BU Terrier.  It took me forever to figure out what
Sylvester the Cat was doing there!

Well,  that's all for now...

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson Univ.