Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 91 14:15:21 EST
I don't know how (or how many for that matter) the NCAA Tournament refs
are assigned, but now that there is no more guessing about the seedings;
anyone want to venture on the ref assignments?  Ref name: site?

Candidates from CCHA I guess would be 1)Steve Piotrwoski; 2)Shegos.

One (both?) will go east.  Who will come west?  Pierre?

The complaints about their calls should go in before the games start so
that they can correct the error of their ways and avoid all the post-game
criticism.