From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 91 10:40:20 EST
Bill-
	Not only did those of us on the list and in the band read that
one (i.e."I'm blind",etc.) but if you couldn't hear us, we did
"Zebra, Zebra, short and stout; Find your head, and PULL IT OUT!!!"

	I was wondering...How many teams in college hockey have
chosen to include red in their colors. This weekend at Hockeyfest '91,
there were three teams (from ECAC) with red and us the GREEN AND GOLD!!
In HE, there was BU as well, and now I'm told that Wisconsin has
red too. Is there no end to the red. I like variety. (e.g. GREEN AND
GOLD!!!!)
		Just a few q's, looking for a's...

						Ted Weiler
						Clarkson Pep Band '94