From:
Dean Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 14:45:13 CST
> While WCHA fans must have been somewhat disconcerted, I must ask why
> the WCHA played its games on Sunday/Monday as opposed to earlier
> in the weekend? Was there some scheduling difficulty at the Civic
> Center or was this by choice of the league? It is a shame, but it
> would probably also be inconvenient for Alaska-Anchorage to find out
> Tuesday that they had a game in Boston on Friday.

It was a scheduling conflict. The Minnesota High School Hockey Tournament
was in the Civic Center on Thur/Fri/Sat. I don't really see how Minnesota
beating N. Michigan would have changed those seedings anyhow, but I do
think North Dakota could have a case for replacing Wisconsin in the
tournament.

Dean Barker				Cray Research, Inc.
[log in to unmask]				655F Lone Oak Drive
(612) 683-5414				Eagan, MN 55121