From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 15:44:43 EST
	I keep reading about all the complaints about the reffing
quality around the leagues, especially during the playoffs when the
refs are supposed to be the best from the season. I heard about Cole, and
others, but no one has managed to bring up Gallagher (sp?). He was the
ref for the Clarkson v. SLU game. He called a very loose game allowing
a lot of muggings that took place at his feet. The Larries played a very
cheap game once the Knights took a 3-0 lead. There were several occasions
where a Clarkson player was held down and given a few cheap shots with the
ref looking right at them.
Trying to be objective, I have seen maybe 4-5 games this season that I
would say that there was good officiating. Maybe my view is colored. Maybe
all our views are colored. Any comments appreciated...
	BTW, if any of the list's stat people out there happen to have
game-by-game stats for there favorite teams and others, I would like
to get copies. I have Wayne Gretzky Hockey and the Hockey League Simulator
that goes along with it. I would like to put all the teams into the
game, form the leagues, and run the simulation to see how things come out.

	If you want to send photo copies...The address is:
			Ted Weiler
			Clarkson U.
			Box 6317, 103 Ross house.
			Potsdam, NY 13699-6317

	My E-mail address is:

Any help is appreciated...

					Ted Weiler
					Clarkson U.
					Clarkson Pep Band
				"LET'S GO TECH----->TO ST. PAUL"
				LOOK OUT LAKE STATE...HERE COME THE KNIGHTS!