From:
"Kyle D. Aumell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 13:49:20 EST
       I realize this may sound like a "poor loser"-type attiutude, but, I'd li
like somenone to explain to me how a team, like Clarkson, can win their
regular season title, turn around, win their conference tournament and still
only receive a #4 seed. I might be able to buy a #3 seed, but for Christ's sake
what does this team have to do to earn some respect. It's just ridiculous.
       After my little tirade, I was wondering if someone could tell me, barring
independents, what team has received the lowest seed after winning both the
regular season and tourney title. I'm just curious. Sorry for bitching....

						Kyle Aumell
						Clarkson University
					A team out to prove a point