From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 14:40:19 EST
Dave Parter writes:
>Why didn't New Hampshire get the 6th East spot?

Because the ECAC would have screamed bloody murder, that's why.  Five Hockey
East teams and only one ECAC team wouldn't have sat well at all.  I'm as big
a UNH fan as anyone, but I'm not too upset about this one.  UNH had its
chance -- all they had to do was beat Providence (Hockey East quarterfinals)
and they most likely would have been in.

					Chris