From:
Jose Raffucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jose Raffucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 1994 14:54:20 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I wasn't at the game last night, but I could sense the silence in the crowd
>at Houston Field House. I think RPI fans got their wake-up call last night
>( along with the team, of course ) and realized that Union IS for real.

Um, I hate to burst your bubble *too* much, but I think that a major
factor for the deafening silence at the field house wasn't Union's
spectacular brand of hockey, but simply that RPI is on spring break
right now, and a good portion of the loud obnoxious fans are away.

I will hand it to Union, they did keep our offense tied up pretty well.

-hoz

--
    Jose Raffucci, Computer and Systems Engineering '93.5  [log in to unmask]
  Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Troy, NY 12180