From:
Doug Onsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 10:38:02 EST
Attention Cornell Fans!!!

Is anyone coming out to Ann Arbor?

 There are about 15 Cornellians at the U-M Law School who
will be in attendance at the game, but we need help!
If you or anyone you know will wearing red at Yost, let
me know so that we can coordinate Happy Hour at Dominick's
and the seating arrangements!
 I can be reached at [log in to unmask] (thanks Prez.
Rhodes for not disconnecting my student account!!!)
or at [log in to unmask]
 The students here aren't anything like the Lynah Faithful.
Football and basketball are (win or lose) where the interest is.
So we will be able to provide strong vocal support.  The
Michigan Pep Band plays really well, but there's nothing like
"You're not a goalie, you're a sieve!!!..." or "Screw BU !!"

 At this point I'd like to apologize to Coach Berenson and
the Michigan team that I have cheered for all season long at
Yost. But I can't erase four years of wild weekends at Lynah,
especially Seniors on the Ice last year when Cornell finally
beat Harvard in the ECAC quarter finals and the celebration at
Dunbar's. I'll be back in blue any other weekend singing
"Hail to the Victors!", but for this weekend,
it's "Give my Regards to Davy!"

 --Doug Onsi, Cornell '90
              Michigan Law '93