From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 91 14:53:44 EST
Well tonights WCHA Final should be a dandy between the Wildcats and the
Gophers.  I would guess that Minn. will be well represented in the fan
department with about 15,000 fans while NMU will most likely pick-up fan
support from the Badger fans.  In any event, this game will be a great
contest between two real fine college hockey teams.  There past games
indicate how closely matched they are.

Regarding last evenings match between the Sioux of North Dakota and the
Wildcats of Northern Michigan it was a heat stopper for Wildcat fans.  I
haven't heard of the Cats being behind at the end of the first and
second periods very often this season.  The third period showed how
explosive the Wildcats can be with each line it skates.  Comely (WCAH
Coach of the Year) skates four lines with each capable of shooting the
biscuit.

The folks here in Marquette wish our Hockey Wildcats the best in
tonights match-up against a very strong Minnesota team.

Go Cats!
--