Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 91 12:23:12 EST
Well actually I thought Cole did a pretty good job in a game that had a lot of
hard hitting going on. I though he did a much better kob than Gallagher did in
the SLU-Clarkson game. I do agree about the hook by Ahola though, it was
pretty blatant and I was surprised that nothing was called there. I haven't
seen Cole before so I can't compare this to past games of his, but by what I
have seen he did an above average job compared to other refs in the league.

Jay H