Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 91 08:34:31 EST
Jon:
	My source of info regarding lack of sellouts at MSG was
The National. Two months ago they printed the average number of
empty seats at all professional hockey arenas (very small for
places like Toronto, Montreal, Boston: much more significant in
New York, New Jersey, Pittsburgh) which they attributed to
hard financial times. Whether I misread it or they had
mis-information, I can't tell since I don't keep old copies
of the National around. If I mis-represented Ranger fans I apologize,
do they sell-out all games? A friend of mine near NYC says
he has little difficulty getting tickets for Ranger games.
(So I really did think before I posted, however, my thoughts
may or may not have been based on completely accurate information.)

				Mark Daly