From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 91 09:34:23 EST
Keith Instone writes on March 4,
>Play-off games are weighted more than regular season games.

	I gotta wonder about the TCHCR. BC got beat bNortheastern
in the first round of the HE playoffs. But, as a result of this (dare I say
humiliating) loss to NU, they didn't drop a spot in the TCHCR. I realize
that the game was a close one, but a loss is still a loss. NU played their
hearts out, and I applaud them for it. It is no everyday when the number
eight seed outplays the number one seed. But I wanna know, why BC didn't
lose a spot.

					Just Curious,
					Ted Weiler

					Clarkson '94